Friday 7 November 2008

Haul number 1!

Soo I had a MAJOR haul this week in Boots, it was pretty huge so i wont tell you absolutely everything and bore you but here is a list of the highlights:

Protect and perfect eye cream
Pink tweezerman tweezers
Elnett satin hairspray
Clinique self sun in dark
Clarins pure melt cleansing gel
Clarins moisture rich body lotion
Garnier body repair mosituriser
Garnier 2 in 1 eye makeup remover
Sally Hansen airbrushed legs
Dior Night Diamond limited edition hightlighting powder
Benefit Dallas blush
Benefit creaseless shadow liners in carte blanche and strut
Maybelline pure blush minerals
collection 2000 dazzle me in number 8 Bedazzle
Bourjos paris eye shadow in number 17 prune intense
Barry M fine glitter dust in number 22 (black with gold glitter)
The Estee Lauder Holiday Blockbuster set which includes:
Bronze goddess bronzer
silky powder blush in nude rose and pink kiss
pallette of 15 mainly neutral eye shadows
projectionist mascara
eye kohl
Gentle eye makeup remover
lipsticks in pink champagne, bois de rose and sugar honey
glosses in rose and berry
a set of 4 brushes
I also received samples from Dior of diorshow mascara and lipstick in mauve defile

Phew what a haul, and thats not even all of it!! I will hopefully not be doing another like that for a lonnngggg time!

Some of these things I have tried before but many are new to me so im going to give them a god try before doing any reviews but if there are any specific products which you would like to read reviews on please let me know and I will do my best to get them done :D

I am loving the Estee Lauder pack what a bargain for £45 and it even came in a great case!!

Im off now to play with my new things yey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment