Saturday 25 October 2008

Chanel Levres Scintillantes in Volage

Ok I admit it, I have a little problem with lip glosses...OK its more of an obsession than a problem in that I just dont seem to be able to stop myself from buying them! Whats worse is that every one I buy seems to be some variation on frosted baby pink but this time its special!!

A couple of days ago I purchased a Chanel glossimer lip gloss in the colour Volage and I have fallen head over heels! It is a gorgeous thick consistancy so it lasts pretty well on the lips and has an almost lipstick like coverage, and the colour ooohh the colour, its a perfect baby pink with a high shine and a very light shimmer running through.

When I bought the gloss I intended to use it only on its own without lipstick underneath as I thought it would be too thick in consistancy to work with a lipstick but I tried it today teamed with a lovely Estee Lauder lipstick which I got free with a gift with purchase called Pink Champagne and it really enhanced both the colour and the lasting power!

In short a big thumbs up for this gorgeous Chanel gloss :D
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment