Friday 14 November 2008

6 Favourite Blushes!




Whilst im jumping on the list of favourites bandwagon I thought I would share with you my 6 favourite Blushes, so without further ado...








Top row from left to right:




1. Pupa velvety Baked Blush in 08 - I bought this in duty free when I was in Italy over the summer on impulse because I liked the gold vein running through it and wasn't really expecting too much from it but I love it, it gives a pretty natural glow.




2. MAC Blushcreme Pearl in Sweet William - This looks fabulous with a tan on its own but day to day I tend to wear it underneath the Pupa blush, it gives it a bit more intensity and really lengthens the lasting time of any powder blush!




3. MAC Blushcreme Pearl in Blossoming - this is great for a natural peachy glow I use it soo much!




Bottom row from left to right:




1. MAC Sheertone Blush in Blushbaby - this was reconmended to me by a friend but when I went into the MAC store it really didn't look like my sorta thing however my favourite MAC makeup artist talked me into buying it, promising me I would love it once I got home and gosh was she right! This blush is magical it looks so natural and non made up and manages to make my cheeks glow without any sparkle!




2. NARS Orgasm - this blush seems to divide beauty lovers like no other but for me it really lives up to the hype! When I first bought this blush about a year or so ago I wore nothing else for weeks and im so fickle thats quite an achievement :)




3. Christian Dior Night Diamond Allover Diamond Dust in 002 - OK I know this is technically a highlighter but any excuse to spread the love about this GORGEOUS product! I also know the price (£45 UK) is excessive and I must have more money than sense (and I really dont have much money so lord help me!) but this is easily the most beautiful highligher/blush I have ever had the pleasure of applying to my skin. The powder is so finely milled without a hint of chunky glitter it almost looks like my cheek bones are glowing from the inside!






Hope everyone is well and getting their thinking caps on for what beauty goodies to ask santa to bring, I certainly am :)




No comments:

Post a Comment