Thursday 23 October 2008

Im loving : Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation!

So I have to talk about the latest foundation I have fallen in love with, the clue is in the title, yes its Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation - I think this may turn into a long term relationship!

I have always loved Chanel foundations and have never really put much thought into changing because I was always really happy with the result I got with them but recently my skin has been incredibly oily and my usual Teint Innocence compact foundation by Chanel just wasn't lasting through the day. I have always heard people reconmending Double Wear but not being a big fan of Lauder have never thought about trying it out for myself, however I had a chat to the Lauder consultant who said it was a great foundation for us oily girls and kindly gave me a little sample.

When I first put it on it felt a little powdery and heavy but it blended in well and left a pretty natural effect. The main test however was a day in work under the harsh lights and without constant access to my beloved MAC blot powder. I was amazed that when I took my lunch break around 5 hours after I applied my makeup, it looked freshly applied without even a hint of oil coming through! I even tried it the next day when I was out and about shopping and it rose to the challenge of varying temperatures! I rushed out and bought it yesterday and I have to say at £22.50 its worth every penny!

No comments:

Post a Comment